Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red's excessively violent animation thread!

3 posters

Go down

Red's excessively violent animation thread!  Empty Red's excessively violent animation thread!

Post by Ol' Red Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 am

Red's Ultra-violent cartoons of fun!

Warrior demo: Red's excessively violent animation thread!  2h367g0

(More to come- ranks and CC greatly appreciated)
Ol' Red
Ol' Red

Back to top Go down

Red's excessively violent animation thread!  Empty Re: Red's excessively violent animation thread!

Post by Pivotfantasy Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 am

I like you animation bro, u have an entertaining style. I would say you're about med-beg, i had a problem with how his foot looked when he landed and how the lower body was just left un-animated after the landing. Also, i think the movements were a little too fast and like, sudden for better words. Adding a few more frames between movements will help that problem. The only other thing i must say is that you should have eased the ground up when he landed so it would seem more realistic for better camera movements.

Thats all i have for now, again, i really like your style. Not ranking wise but entertaining wise. Thats great because when it comes don to it. Pivot is for the entertaining purposes. Keep it up man Smile
Pivotfantasy
Pivotfantasy

Back to top Go down

Red's excessively violent animation thread!  Empty Re: Red's excessively violent animation thread!

Post by Ol' Red Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/6q1gx

UPDATE! (yes, all the backgrounds in this are of my own creation as well)
Ol' Red
Ol' Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipstream Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:29 am

OK, some quick pointers:
Before attempting to make detailed animations, with 3D and special effects, you should try and learn the basics of animation. Things like movements, spacing, flow, etc.. should be mastered first as a beginner.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to stop animating long projects, I encourage that. You don't see many people going out there and making actual projects anymore. I usually see the generic "FLIP TEST LOLZ AM I INTURZ???" Please, don't turn into one of those, uh, things.

Still, practice is key for a better understanding of pivot. Even masters of animation that work on movies and TV shows still practice their basics. Testing out the waters for future projects is something I highly encourage, so cover all your bases before attempting things too high level.

As of now, I would rank you at med-beginner.

Oh, and I know this is a bump, but I think Red is still active enough to see this. Plus, I think the Novice section is dying, a little posting shouldn't hurt the forum too much.
Slipstream
Slipstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down