Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musical genres you usually listen to

+4
ajS
Towelie
Juke
Horizon
8 posters

:: General :: Media

Go down

Musical genres you usually listen to Empty Musical genres you usually listen to

Post by Horizon Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 pm

What are the musical genres you usually listen to?

For me, those would be Drum & Bass, Chillout and sometimes Orchestral. Let us know!
Horizon
Horizon
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Musical genres you usually listen to Empty Re: Musical genres you usually listen to

Post by Juke Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 am

A bit of Rap and tech. I really just listen to any song that sounds good, I mostly just like every genre.
Juke
Juke
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Musical genres you usually listen to Empty Re: Musical genres you usually listen to

Post by Towelie Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:16 am

I have my favorites, but I'll pretty much listen to any genre, if the song is enjoyable.
Towelie
Towelie
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by ajS Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 am

Techno, (Pretty Lights) and yea. Rap.
ajS
ajS
Owner
Owner

http://www.ajs.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inevitable Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Techno, classic, and jazz.
Inevitable
Inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/rashboo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipstream Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 am

If it is a good song, I'll listen to it, regardless of genre. If the song is just made for the sake of the artist making money off of the idiots that think music that swears and talks about drugs will make them hardcore, then I absolutely hate it. If the song has a real meaning behind it, then I'll give it a listen and most likely enjoy it.

If I had to pick a specific genre, then I'd have to say metalcore and post hardcore. It kind of sounds contradicting to what I just said, but most music in this genre actually have depth. It's not just about screaming and fast-paced instrumentals, that's just included with the package.

There are of course the popular ones that don't even try and rely on the studio to make themselves sound better, or just aren't very musically talented and are only popular because people think they will seem hardcore by listening to them (i.e., Black Veil Brides, We Came as Romans, Pierce the Veil)
Slipstream
Slipstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Towelie Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:25 am

Slipstream wrote:If it is a good song, I'll listen to it, regardless of genre. If the song is just made for the sake of the artist making money off of the idiots that think music that swears and talks about drugs will make them hardcore, then I absolutely hate it. If the song has a real meaning behind it, then I'll give it a listen and most likely enjoy it.
GODDAMN YES. When I've conquered the world and the zombie-apocalypse has started, I'll save a spot for you in the VIP zone.
Towelie
Towelie
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by ~tmR Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 am

Dubstep..?
~tmR
~tmR
Retired
Retired

http://www.pivotanimators.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoriku Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:33 am

I like all genres of music.[quote]

I hear all types.
Zoriku
Zoriku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Media

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum